Saturday, March 4, 2017

Card of the Day - 2016 Topps Tribute : Clayton Kershaw Ageless Accolades Autograph (32/50)


Perfect.....timing and possibly a perfect card.

I wasn't looking specifically for this but I am always looking out for new Kershaw autographs to acquire and one day in early January after a weekend of book sales I had some extra moola. Saw this and was intrigued by it as it was reasonably priced but I was holding out on another card that I wanted but late in the day eBay did a flash promotion and offered a coupon of $15 off a purchase but the transaction had to be done within the next 4 hours. Well considering that this was on a BIN and the other was on an auction that did not end for a few days I decided to snag this for nothing out of pocket.

Since the seller was from California it only took 2 days to get from his hands to mine and as most of my cards this was already earmarked to be sent to BGS for grading before I even received it. Well once in hand I think this card has a very good chance at a pristine 10 grade as since it is an acetate card the corners are usually better on these types of cards and this one under the loop shows no issues. Everything else looks great and hoping to add another perfect card to the collection.


Thirty-Two
of
Fifty

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment