Sunday, March 12, 2017

Card of the Day - 2016 Topps High Tek : Clayton Kershaw Base Autograph Orange Magma Diffractor Parallel (11/25)


Another parallel another Kershaw autograph acquisition.

I have always wanted to do an autograph rainbow set and while I have gotten close I am always one or two cards away from completion but I keep trying and this Orange parallel is yet another chance at completing the rainbow from the 2016 High Tek set. At the very worst this adds another autograph to my road of owning 100 Clayton autographs.

With only 25 copies in existence I knew when one of these popped up on a traditional auction I would have to put my attention on it as you never know when another copy would show up. Unlike the Blue sky one this did not have as many bids on it and I ended up the winner of it for a reasonable amount which was covered by other sales. This like all my Kershaw autographs are headed to Beckett in the pursuit of Gold.


Eleven
of
Twenty-Five

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment