Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Card of the Day - 2016 Topps High Tek : Clayton Kershaw Base Autograph


And look at me now. I think I just completed the "realistic" autograph rainbow of Clayton Kershaw from the 2016 High Tek set with the addition of this base version.

I now have what I consider the achievable cards of the set. There is a 1 of 1 black and a red with a print run of 5. I might land that red one at some point but with only 5 copies it will be a stretch but other than those 2 I have all the rest and each one is included in my most recent BGS batch. Crazy how I might have a full rainbow of ungraded parallels and in a few short weeks I could have the full rainbow in gem mint cases. We shall see.

Even though this is the base it was the hardest one to acquire as I set my limit on what I considered to be a good deal but finally I won it at a price I was comfortable with. Welcome home Clayton.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment