Sunday, March 19, 2017

Card of the Day - 2016 Topps Strata : Clayton Kershaw Clearly Authentic Autograph Black Parallel (32/50)


Clayton was pumping out his signature this off season with nearly no break as I received yet another one that was due to me via the Topps redemption program.

This black parallel was one of the freebies that I picked up during the last eBay eBucks quarter and now with the actual card in hand it even feels better that I spent zero dollars to acquire it. I now have the blue parallel and this black one and both are heading to BGS for the grading treatment. I think this one has a better chance at a 9.5 gold banner but I'll cross my fingers that they both earn that distinction.


Thirty-Two
of
Fifty

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment