Saturday, March 25, 2017

Card of the Day - 2016 Topps Update : Julio Urias Base Black and White Photo Negative Parallel


Well I guess I am full on into Urias cards once again. Yes, I decided to collect him again but I was only going to focus on autographs of the young star. Well the deals keep presenting themselves so how can I say no to them when they are just basically calling to me to snag them.

Well this black and white parallel that has a book range of $8-20 was not really on my radar till I was bored and decided to give the seller of this card on eBay a low ball offer that was below low book. He rejected that offer but with his counter it was still reasonable and showed he was willing to negotiate with me. After all was said and done I acquired it for less than low book AND on top of that snagged another great deal better than this one. More on that tomorrow.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment