Sunday, March 26, 2017

Card of the Day - 2016 Topps Update : Julio Urias Base Photo Variation


Yesterday's black and white parallel of Julio was a great deal in my eyes but then I snagged this from the same seller on eBay for even a bigger bargain.

This card books for $4-10 which makes it not an investment piece but I do love me some photo variations of various Dodgers and after I talked down the seller for the black and white one I turned my attention to this one that he was selling. He had an asking price of $6 which was mid book which was higher than most copies were going for. I sent him an offer of $1.50 and sold him on the fact that he would save on shipping as he could combine it with the other card I won from him. He didn't even put up a fight as he accepted my offer. Not a bad card for 6 quarters.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment