Monday, March 13, 2017

Raw Card Review Recap Number One From Submission Batch Done On Saturday March 6th, 2017 (2014 Topps Tribute Clayton Kershaw Yellow (6/30) Autograph)



Twice a year Beckett ventures out to my neck of the woods and once again I attended the event to submit another large batch of cards for my friends but for the bonus of the event is to get some cards raw reviewed to hopefully send off to BGS to get fully slabbed if it passes my expectations. I ended up sending 7 to Dallas and this is the 1st one and the only one that I was trying to cross over from PSA to BGS on a minimum grade review.

When you do a card review you can always request the minimum grade you want and for this PSA 10 I wanted at least a BGS 9.5 and all I had to do is hope that it came back with 2 red stickers which as you can see it did. I am a BGS snob and have all my Kershaw autographs in Beckett cases and now this Yellow parallel will be in one in less than a month.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment