Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Card of the Day - 2016 Topps Series 2 : Corey Seager Team Glove "Leather" Insert Autograph (16/25)


A token bid win on an eBay auction are always the BEST.

This faux leather glove autograph of the Dodgers Corey Seager is not the most visually appealing of his signed cards but an autograph is an autograph and I want to build up my collection of his autographs. This thick card was released in the 2nd series of 2016 Topps and while I had seen other copies on eBay I had not pursued one as of yet. When this particular one popped up I put it on my watch list just to see where it would end price wise with no intention of bidding. Last 10 minutes of the auction had this card's high price way below low book ($150 high with a $60 low) so with a a few seconds left I made the decision to put in a very low bid and to my surprise I was declared the winner shortly after.

Nothing like winning a low print (25 copies) at a cheap price and one that looks to be in great condition that I will be submitting to BGS for what I believe will be at least a 9 return.


Sixteen
of
Twenty-Five

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment