Friday, March 10, 2017

Card of the Day - 2016 Topps High Tek : Clayton Kershaw Base Autograph Sky Rainbow Parallel (11/20)


Well look at me. Trying to get all these Asia exclusive cards from the 2016 High Tek set and if I really am going to get an autograph rainbow of Clayton from the series this was (other than the red #/5) the biggest fish to acquire and surprising it wasn't that hard.

Once again I believe that the feeling among most USA based buyers is that they do not want to deal with a transaction that could take a long time to complete. Their loss continues to be my gain. Even with that mentality I still expected a decent amount of traffic for this card and I wasn't wrong. It took 19 bids but mine held on to snag this blue beauty and now it is my stack to get graded by Beckett and considering that it is made of plastic I hope and expect this to earn a gold 9.5 label at the bare minimum.


Eleven
of
Twenty

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

2 comments:

  1. I love the blue on this card! Great addition to the Kershaw pc. Congrats

    ReplyDelete