Saturday, March 11, 2017

Card of the Day - 2016 Topps Strata : Clayton Kershaw Clearly Authentic Autograph Blue Parallel (71/99)


Why thank you Mr. Clayton Kershaw.

This is the actual card from the redemption that I had won on eBay. Unlike other years Clayton seems to be signing these Stratas pretty quickly and my copy finally made it to me as I have seen plenty pop up on the bay.

While I am still not the biggest relic guy I can not turn away a great deal of an on card autograph for this Dodger legend. Unlike the Strata inserts these are not too thick to grade and I am thinking at the very worst it earns a 9 but I think it has a good chance at a gold banner. We shall see shortly.


Seventy-One
of
Ninety-Nine

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment