Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Card of the Day - 2016 Topps Update : Clayton Kershaw Base Black Parallel (43/65)


Even though I love black parallels and I hunted down all 3 of Corey Seager I wasn't planning (at this moment at least) to snag the Kershaw one but when this one popped up for a bargain price I couldn't not pick it up.

For some reason this books with a range of $20-50 which even as a Clayton fan I know is way too much. The highest I think I saw this go for was in the high teens and that was when it first came out. Prices have dropped since then even with only 65 copies out there. Well one night I was doing my random Kershaw searches and this along with a gold parallel (which is available if anyone wants it) popped up on eBay on a BIN auction at less than $8. Just the black one for that amount would have been a coup but with the gold also included it made the deal sweeter. Now with Seager and Kershaw acquired I guess I need to get that Trout to finish off my needs from this release.


Forty-Three
of
Sixty-Five

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment