Thursday, March 23, 2017

Card of the Day - 2016 Topps : Clayton Kershaw Future Game Pin Autograph (4/25)


With this being a thick card (potential condition issues) and with a print run of just 25 and it being a year old I didn't expect to pick up a copy at any point even though it was never a priority. But things change as we all know.

I am concentrating on just autographs going forward when it comes to my collecting habits which means less and less stuff to chase after. Knowing that this particular card would have a possible issue earning a gem mint from BGS I just kept an eye out for a quality one that would at least earn a 9 and I believe that is what this one will do.

The main reason (other than being an on card auto) that I wanted this was because it shows Kershaw in a non Dodger uniform as you can it is a USA variety. A rarity nowadays when it comes to Clayton cards. Card is heading to Dallas for the grading treatment as this was the last one to make it to me prior to the event.


Four
of
Twenty-Five

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment