Friday, March 24, 2017

Raw Card Review Recap Number Six From Submission Batch Done On Saturday March 6th, 2017 (2016 Topps Chrome Corey Seager Orange Parallel (16/25))


And now we get to the final 2 cards from the RCR batch and the 2 that I could not wait a month to found out what they earned as they/are limited and if they did not earn a gold banner then I would have flipped them and pursued replacements but thankfully it did not come to that.

I am trying to do the unthinkable and complete a DOUBLE rainbow of Corey Seager from the 2016 Topps Chrome release. One rainbow of autographs and the other of non autographs. I plan to pursue them minus the superfractors as those are just 1 of 1's and I would never spend the money to acquire them. The other thing is I want/need them all to be in BGS gem mint condition. Yeah, that's a bitch. Well other than the Red parallel (with its 5 print run) the Orange (#/25) is/was the hardest to get. I snagged this from a friend on IG and crossed my fingers that it would gem when I submitted it to BGS for a raw review and thank God it did as I did not want to go searching for another copy.

Most year's this would probably be THE rookie card to have of any given player with it's minimal print run but not for Corey. More on that Monday as that one will close out the RCR results.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment