Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Card of the Day - 2016 Topps Strata : Clayton Kershaw Clearly Authentic Autograph Blue Parallel (#/99)


I am not one to look turn away from a great deal if I stumble across one and that is exactly what I did when I found this on one of many searches.

eBay was running another one of their eBucks promotions and I had comic sales ending a day later when I came across this on a BIN auction. I was not going to use any out of pocket funds so I had to wait a day for my own auctions to end. I was the 1st to put this on their watch list and by the time I came back to it to "purchase" it I was now 1 of 15 to be watching it. Kind of surprised it was still available to me but I didn't hesitate anymore once I had the appropriate funds in hand.

Knowing that Clayton has been signing these already I knew this would be in hand shortly so I will have it for the next BGS submission batch that I am doing.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment