Monday, March 20, 2017

Raw Card Review Recap Number Four From Submission Batch Done On Saturday March 6th, 2017 (2015 Topps Supreme Clayton Kershaw Magenta Printing Plate (1/1) Autograph)


I know this picture is a little dark as I took all my RCR results in a hurry due to time constraints but all that matters is that beautiful gold you see glowing at the top of this picture. Another gem mint Kershaw autograph for the collection.

I am trying to the impossible with this 4 card project but with this return I am now officially 1/2 done of completing it. I am trying to get all 4 printing plates of Kershaw from the 2015 Supreme set and on top of that I would like/love them to be in BGS 9.5 condition. I already have the Yellow in said condition and now I have the Magenta one. I still need to locate the Black and Cyan plates which may or may never happen but being 1/2 to completion is better than not even have started the project. Either way this adds another 9.5 to the Kershaw autograph collection and that is a good thing.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment