Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Card of the Day - 2016 Gypsy Queen : Corey Seager Base Autograph


A card popped up on Instagram one day (more on that Thursday) that I really wanted as it was made available by the owner. I approached him about snagging it and inquired about the value he put on it. It was reasonable but at the same time he had this autograph he also wanted to unload. I want(ed) to add to my Seager autograph collection but I didn't want this one at this time. Glad I was "convinced" to take it.

While any Corey autograph is nice to have I know GQ has quality issues but after I decided to take both cards I was pleasantly surprised of the condition of this beauty. I actually think it might earn a 9.5 from Beckett but even if it doesn't at the very worst I believe it back with as a 9. 2 great cards acquired in 1 transaction and I am glad I got them while I could.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment