Thursday, May 23, 2013

Card(s) of the Day - 2013 Bowman : Blue Bordered / Silver Ice / Home State Variants

Of I went shopping once again on eBay to finish off my variant sets of the Dodgers from this year's Bowman set. I am not really interested in the orange bordered cards as one, it's the hated Giants colors, two, it's punk ass orange and three, refer to the first two comments. I prefer the blue ones as the Dodgers just look better on them and I still do love the silver ice ones as well.

If I can help it I don't like buying one by one and rather by the bulk if at all possible. Well I found a seller that had a lot of the cards I was looking for and one special one. That gets a post tomorrow. The seller had these nine up for buy it now or best offer and considering I was already buying a "high-priced" piece I thought I could bargain with the seller and I sent offers for a dollar for each card. He accepted for each one. Woo Hoo. Granted I might have been able to pick this up at some card show for 50 or 75 cents a pop but I didn't have to leave my house to get these. So for a grand total of just nine dollars I got these nine to fill out my set.


Blue Bordered Variants of Matt Kemp, Paco Rodriguez, Clayton Kershaw, Andre Ethier, Hanley Ramirez and Adrian Gonzalez
Silver Ice Variant of Clayton Kershaw
Home State Variants of Clayton Kershaw and Matt Kemp

No comments:

Post a Comment