Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Card of the Day - 2013 Topps Museum Collection : Hanley Ramirez Game Used Memorablia

The newest set for 2013 was just released this month and it is Topps Museum.

This is another set that did not exist back when I was in the hobby full time. An interesting looking set and limited by nature. There are a few Dodgers to collect within the main set but the real draw of the pack busting are the autographs and game used cards. I was never really into the game used stuff back in the day but I thought I might dabble a little more this time around.

Saw this Hanley Ramirez card on eBay and it wasn't getting much action on it. This is Hanley's first full season on the team and thought I could use this in my Dodger set. At the end of the day I picked this up for a mere $9. I believe that is not too shabby. It is numbered 40 out of only 50.

A great addition to my personal collection. Though I do prefer autographs so I can be persuaded to trading it.





No comments:

Post a Comment