Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Card of the Day - 2013 Heritage : Matt Kemp SP Action Variant . . . Plus Some Random Bonus Cards

So the second package comes of the day comes in and in it is the Matt Kemp High Numbered SP from this years Topps Heritage Set. But considering Heritage's numerous variations I am on the hunt for each one and this is the "Action" variant.

I picked this up for just $2 on eBay. The buyer didn't send the card out for a few days after the end of the auction and sent me an email to tell me he was sorry so he threw in some bonus cards. They are from PRIZM and for me the are nothing special as there are no Dodgers and the cards are not licensed by MLB but just the players association. I'm not a fan of cards with no team logos on them. Just my thing. If anyone is interested in them I am willing to trade. All of them are stars.


Matt Kemp SP Action Variation


Josh Hamilton, James Loney, Frank Thomas, Adrian Beltre and Curtis Granderson
All from PRIZM. All available for trade.


No comments:

Post a Comment