Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Card of the Day - 2013 Bowman Chrome : Paco Rodriguez Blue Refractor Autographed Rookie ( 153 / 250 )

So I am back into the hobby and this is the first card from this year's Bowman set that has made it to my doorstep.

Met Paco last weekend and got his autograph on a ball but prior to that I bought this nice card on eBay for a tad over $13. Considering another card I bought of his I now think I spent maybe a few dollars than I should have but I have never owned a blue refractor as long as I have collected cards.

So I am happy to add this great looking autograph rookie card of one of our only reliable pitchers in the bullpen. Card 153 out of only 250 makes it even better.



2 comments:

  1. can't beat blue refractors for Dodgers' cards. sweet get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you. still waiting for my 1/1 of paco which in hindsight was the better get.
    damn hobby, addicting.
    lol

    ReplyDelete