Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Card(s) of the Day - 2013 Topps Heritage : Blue Border Matt Kemp Variant / 2013 Bowman Mini Refractor Zach Lee

A new day a new envelope of baseball cards.

Today I received 2 cards that came to me for a total of just 4 measly dollars. Can't beat that.

The first one is a 2013 Bowman mini refractor of Zach Lee from the Top 5 prospects insert set. My Dodger set is almost complete as all I need now is Joc Pederson to finish it off. Zach may or may not see the big leagues this year but when he does I think he would be a great complement to Greinke and Kershaw.

The second card is the blue border variant of Matt Kemp from this years Heritage set. I already have the regular SP card of Matt but now it looks almost complete next this blue one. I now only need the black bordered version. Almost there.

No comments:

Post a Comment