Thursday, July 18, 2013

Card of the Day - 2006-07 Upper Deck Ultimate Collection : Anze Kopitar Autograph

Went way back in time for this autograph. With Anze being a long tenured member of the Kings he has many years of cards to draw from so it made the hunt for me a little easier than most.

When I went on the search for a Kopi autographed card there seemed to a lot of them done in black ink which to me is unacceptable. Has to be blue or purple. Found this one with a nice low starting price and was hoping to add it to my collection and thankfully in the end I was able to do just that. Auction ended at just $7 and a handful of change. Not too bad if I say so myself. Though I enjoy that it is easier to acquire Kings cards as they have been eliminated from the playoffs I wish I was still watching them on the tv. Next year I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment