Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Card of the Day - 2013 Topps Archives : Hyun-Jin Ryu Base Gold Variant

This card I don't know if it was a good buy or not.

At the time of purchase the card was going for $15-17 and I won it for that price as well. Not two days later I saw the card for $5 on most auctions with some as low as $3. What the hell? By far my worst buy so far.

But the last couple of days I have seen some sell again at that higher price so I guess I will see when it comes out in the price guide on how well or bad I did on this transaction. It is a numbered card so that always is a nice addition to perceived "rarity". Either way I really wanted it as it is a variant of a rookie card of one of our Dodgers that looks like he will be performing at a high level for years for our team.


Gold Ryu 82 / 199


No comments:

Post a Comment