Saturday, July 13, 2013

Card of the Day - 2010-11 Upper Deck Artifacts : Alec Martinez Autograph

The Kings season might be over but collecting their cards still continue. The beat goes on for my quest to acquire signed cards of all the champion Kings and I was able to pick up another one off of eBay for a nice crisp $5 bill. The seller had this card up for awhile as I had it on my watch list and one day he put a sale on all his auctions so this one came down in price to my sweet spot dollar wise. Didn't wait another minute and purchased the card and within the week it arrived. Another notch for my King collection. Card looks a tad bland for me but there are not many Alec cards out there to chose from so I can't complain. Either way it looks good at home in my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment