Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Card of the Day - 2012-13 Panini Limited : Drew Doughty Autograph ( 91 / 99 )

Since I have started my quest to acquire the Kings autographs I have noticed a lot of these cards are ending up coming out of Canada.

Doughty was up next to hit my doorstop. Due to him having national popularity and not just a local following his cards are a bit pricier but the good thing is there is more of a pool to buy from. Kept missing out on auctions and that is with me not really caring if it has fabric/game used material on the card. I am just seeking the autograph. This time though the auto came with some jersey. I waited in the shadow on this card and watched the bidding go back in forth between two bidders til the end when I decided to jump into the fray. I don't do it often but I waited to exactly one second left in the auction until I put my bid in. Most times unless I severely overbid I do not win that way but this time I did. Won this beauty of a card for a mere $18. Seems like a good deal to me considering most auctions seem to end in that or a higher price range. Another one checked off the list. Go Kings Go !

No comments:

Post a Comment