Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Card of the Day - 2011-12 Panini : Jordan Nolan Rookie Treasures Game Used Memorabilia Autograph ( 331 / 499 )

Another autograph card from the Stanley Cup Champion Kings arrived at my door today and this one is of Jordan Nolan and I was able to get real thick card for a real small price.

I have been missing out on Jordan's cards left and right and that was with me bidding at a reasonable but still restrained amount. Just had to get lucky I guess when the right auction came along and this one happened to be it. I put my bid in at my customary amount and shockingly only one other person put a bid in and that brought the final amount to high price of only $1.04. With shipping it was a little over $3. Now that is a steal and a bargain any day. Glad to finally get the elusive Jordan into my collection. Nice clean and crisp autograph.


Blue, check, King, check, jersey, check, numbered, check 331 / 499

No comments:

Post a Comment