Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Card of the Day - 2012 Bowman Platinum : Andre Ethier Game Used Memorabilia Autograph

Just like fellow outfielder Matt Kemp, Andre Ethier for the most part has struggled for the year and just seems to be destined to be traded with the addition of Puig to the team. Though since they have gone on their recent tear he has contributed a lot to the cause. The multitude of injuries to everyone else will probably keep Andre on the team until at least next year.

As Kemp's cards have been easier to obtain at a lower price Andre's seem to even be going lower and faster than Kemp. Time is right for the picking for some Andre autograph cards and I am sure this is the first of many I will get. Saw this refracting beauty and thought it could be had for a decent amount of cash and that was the case. Auction ended and I was the high bidder at nice low amount of $6.50. I'll take that any day of the week. Card came in and looks great and sparkly. Though I like him as a Dodger I think his time has come to move on for the better of both parties. I think he needs a change of scenery and the Dodgers obviously have younger, better and cheaper player to put in his place. No matter what happens, good luck to you Dre.





No comments:

Post a Comment