Saturday, July 6, 2013

Card of the Day - 2013 Bowman : Joc Pederson Blue Wave Mini Refractor Insert Variant ( 63 / 250 )

Finally.... the hunt is over for the last blue wave mini variant that I needed to complete the Dodger set from this year's Bowman series. Not Puig, not Ryu and not even Seager has given problems on acquiring their cards like Joc has. I've had the whole set for a good month now but can never get Joc's card as every single auction has been going over book which is only $6. Just not going to overpay for a card that isn't even a rookie card. Adding to my frustration daily.

Found a buy it now auction for $6 and said hell with it. Actually paid book for it just to be done with it. There are only 250 copies of the card which means there technically is a finite number of auctions I could bid on but at the same time didn't think it would be that hard to acquire but I was tired of searching for that last card to finish the set so I just pulled the trigger on this one. Great looking card and glad to finally be done with hunting it down.


Blue Joc. 63 out of 250

No comments:

Post a Comment