Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Card of the Day - 2009 Topps T206 : Clayton Kershaw Mini Framed Autograph

Another score for my Kershaw collection.

I've seen these T206 designed cards for years even when I wasn't in the hobby and they never held my interest. I like the modern sized cards with nice bold pictures and vibrant colors popping off. With that said I wasn't going to pass on another Kershaw autograph. I won this on a second chance offer and was more than pleased to add this to my collection. I lost the original auction with my price of $13.75 being bested by someone that was willing to pay over $16 for it. Didn't faze me but a day later the seller contacted me and stated that if I wanted to buy one at my high bid of $13.75 he was more than willing to sell me another copy he had at that price. I accepted the offer and within days had this nice Kershaw autograph in my hands. Can't get enough of Kershaw and Kemp autographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment