Thursday, September 26, 2013

2013 Playoff Tickets . . . Are Here



A week from today the 2013 Playoffs will begin and yesterday I finally received my packet of tickets from the Dodgers. Other than Opening Day this is the most exciting time of the year baseball-wise. If post season tickets are in the mail it means your team has done well enough to advance to the knock out stage which our Dodgers have done this year for the first time in 4 years. It feels like forever since they have been in the playoffs. Its been even longer since a World Series appearance which hopefully comes to an end in less than a month.

Anyways, this is my first year where my seats have been in the Loge level and what better way to celebrate the upgrade than to watch our boys in blue win 11 games in October. Time for the team to bear down and grind it out and get the job done. Go Blue !!!

 
This will be my view this year. Beautiful !
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment