Monday, September 9, 2013

Card of the Day - 2013 Bowman Inception : Joc Pederson Relic Autograph

Yesterday was the cherry on top as the Seager "card" was my bonus to acquiring this card of Joc from the same set of this year's Bowman Inception series.

I got my hands on my first autograph Joc card awhile ago but wanted one or two more for the collection and thought I would look to this year's sets instead of rummaging through previous years. Came across this card and unlike Seager I didn't have to wait to get my autograph as this was released in packs autographed and ready to be sought after and purchased.

Though the price was a little higher than I would have liked I wanted to get my hands on some autograph cards from this year's set and what better way than to acquire cards of two young budding stars in our minor league system. Pulled the trigger on this auction and bought it for a tad over $10 and though that might be a slight overpay I can't complain as I think it is a great looking card.


Young Joc and his Relic.

No comments:

Post a Comment