Friday, January 24, 2014

Card of the Day - 2013 Finest : Hyun-Jin Ryu 1993 Retro Insert

Having just picked up Puig's retro insert the last "big" name to get on my list was Ryu and I was thinking I would have to pay more than $3 delivered for him. I was wrong and I am a OK with that.

I had seen Ryu's card go for as high as $10 and though I was not going to pay that much for it I expected I would pay higher than $5. I had lost out on auctions that ended higher than that so I was surprised to find myself on the winning side of this particular card at the end of the day. For some reason there were only two bids on the auction with mine coming last and highest for a minimal amount. Not complaining but I believe I acquired this card at a great deal. Only 2 left to complete the set. Almost there.

No comments:

Post a Comment