Friday, January 10, 2014

Card(s) of the Day - 2013 Topps Chrome : Hyun-Jin Ryu Base X-Fractor Parallel and Base Blue Refractor Parallel ( 49 / 199 )

My ever growing Ryu collection has added two more to its stable.

Compared to Puig, Ryu can be had at a great low cost if you are willing to be patient and pick and chose what you bid on. Trying to complete my chrome ( Topps and Bowman ) parallel sets of all the Dodgers and came across these two being sold on auction by the same seller. He also had some Puig cards but I lost out on them. No biggie as I wait for those to come back down to Earth price wise I will focus on Ryu and his rookie cards. Had both of these on my watch list and put my bids in on the last day and ended up getting both for a few pennies over $4 combined. A xfractor and numbered blue bordered parallel at that low cost is music to my ears. I think Ryu's cards are under priced and will go up next year. Until then I will keep on looking for deals.


Blue and Sparkly.


49 of 199.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you picking up cheap Ryu's. Luckily his stuff has stayed consistently low.

    ReplyDelete