Friday, January 17, 2014

Card of the Day - 2013 Bowman Chrome Prospects : Corey Seager Blue Wave Parallel

Prior to this year I knew very little of Corey. I was aware that he was in the Dodgers organization and that he was one to keep an eye out for but I didn't know much more than that. From reading other blogs and doing research and watching him play in person in Rancho Cucamonga I am starting to see what all the hub bub is all about now. Now that Puig is in the big leagues Corey has taken the place as the #1 prospect for me to collect within the Dodger minor league system. The collection has started to collect some steam.

I've seen these blue wave variants before but only in pictures. I have yet to own one. Pictures do not do them justice. They look much better in my hands than seeing them on a computer monitor. Saw this card up for bid on eBay and knowing book value was $12 I wanted to see if I could get a good bargain and that is what I got. When all was said and done I won it for only $2.13. I haven't had much luck on getting deals on Seager cards but this time I did. First blue wave card in my collection and it's a keeper.

2 comments:

  1. NIce get! It seems like every time I read your blog I have to add another card to my to-do list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats what my problem is reading yours and others. Its like, oohhh I want that one too, add to the never ending list

      Delete