Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Card of the Day - 2013 Topps Update : Matt Kemp 2006 Rookie Commemorative Patch Card

Yet another card of my favorite player Matt Kemp has been acquired for the collection. Again, taking advantage of his low performance the past 1 and half years I continue to look for good deals on his cards even those included in the recently released sets. This card is in the 2013 Topps update set and having already picked up Kershaw and Puig I knew I had to acquire the main man as well. Book has this card listed at $10 which is too much in my eyes. I don't even see it going for that much on eBay. Found this copy for a nice asking price of just a little under $4. That to me was an acceptable price. Never owned the original that this one is based on but having the commemorative version is good enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment