Monday, January 27, 2014

Card of the Day - 2013 Topps Update : Don Sutton 1977 All Star Game Commemorative Patch Card

Acquired a different type of patch card the other day. While I have picked up patch cards of Dodger players depicted in their rookie cards this is the first one that I won with a specific game patch. I don't see many Dodgers in cards like these but when the Topps update set came out I saw that Don had a card in it with this patch and thought it would add a nice variety to my collection. Not too much demand for the card and even though the book has its value listed at $10 I was able to pick it up for a mere $3. Received the card a couple weeks later and it is a thick one. Love the look of it and its always nice to add a card of a past Dodger as my collection is lacking in that area.

No comments:

Post a Comment