Saturday, January 4, 2014

Card of the Day - 2013 Topps Chrome : Paco Rodriguez Blue Refractor Parallel Autograph ( # / 199 )

The redemption beast pops its head up once again. And again the featured player is Paco Rodriguez. I already have 2 redemptions in the system for Paco and neither have shipped yet and now I have gone and tossed another one onto the pile and have made it 3 and counting.

I never expected to acquire so many Paco cards but they always seem to be such a great deal when I win them each time and this one is no exception. The future card has all the wants on my checklist. Dodger, rookie card, autograph, blue variant and limited. The perfect combination. The only thing irritating is that it is in redemption card form. I think that is one reason why I have been able to pick these up so cheap as I've read a lot of people just hate the waiting game and just move on to something else. They need that instant gratification. Not me. It's all good. Won this card for less than $7 and now just wait for its arrival. Could be awhile but I am a patient man. Until then I added this lovely piece of paper promising me an autograph card.

No comments:

Post a Comment