Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year. Good-Bye 2013 and Hello 2014


2013
What a year.
I made my fair share of mistakes. I had my personal ups and downs but through it all I came out on the other side of 2013 alive and well.

2013 seemed to have so much hope and promise but the year left me wanting. Don't get me wrong, I had a blast most of the time. Went to Aruba, always a great time visiting a new country with the wife. Took in a new ballpark or if that is what you can call O2 Coliseum in Oakland that hosts the A's. Saw lots of live music and watched all the movies I could to my hearts content.

Being a Dodger blog it was a so so year as the Dodgers were the closest to the World Series that they have ever been since 1988 and yet I feel a little let down. Hopefully 2014 will bring us that elusive championship banner.

The world is a tough place right now and a lot of the times it seems our country is going right over the cliff. I am going to keep an optimistic attitude though and hope that we are coming close to the end of what is going to have been a hard 8 years and realize what hasn't killed us will make us stronger.

I am healthy
I have a beautiful wife
I have a job
I have a roof over my head.
I have friends and family that love me.

In the end that is all that really matters and I wil try to remember that.
With that said, I enjoyed 2013 for the most part but am looking forward to 2014 and it being a better experience.

God Speed to all and Go Blue in 2014 !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment