Thursday, January 2, 2014

Card(s) of the Day - 2013 Topps : Hyun-Jin Ryu Base and Retail Factory Set Only Variation

The first of two Christmas gift posts.

The wife tries her hardest and succeeds on not buying anything Dodger related. In her words, I'm not contributing to that team. Ha Ha. But she will buy stuff that is baseball related and if it so happens to include Dodgers then it is what it is. This Christmas she figured since I reentered the baseball card hobby she wanted to buy me something in that form. She knew I liked the Topps and Bowman brand and she happened to see the 2013 Topps Factory Retail set at Target. See how that works? It includes Dodgers but it is not a Dodger centered set/gift. Again, ha ha. Anyways, the real bonus of the set is that it included a pack of 5 variations of 5 different players with one of them being Dodger Hyun-Jin Ryu. Woo Hoo.

I already have the regular card found in packs but now having it's twin I feel that it is complete. Still working on the other variation ( sunglasses ) found in packs though.


Left is the "regular" version while the right is the retail exclusive.
The regular is up for trade or I might do a contest on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment