Saturday, January 11, 2014

Card of the Day - 2008 SP : Matt Kemp By The Letter " G " Autograph ( 42 / 50 )

The beat goes on. I was out of town when this auction was ending so I had to rely on my smart phone to place my bid in as the auction neared its end. Obviously phones can be wishy washy so I had to hold my breath that I would have a reception at the time that I was to put my bid in. The letter " G " is part of my long running project. As with the " D's " the " G's " have a print run of just 50 and I need two of each to complete the project and with one already in hand this was my opportunity to finish of this letter. This was the first time I saw a " G " on eBay in the traditional auction sense. With 2 minutes left I still had reception on my phone but I was getting antsy that I might lose it so I put in my bid in earlier than normal but thankfully it ended well as I picked this up for just $13. Unlike with " D's ", I am now thankfully done with the " G's " and can work on the other letters.


G isn't this nice? 42 / 50

No comments:

Post a Comment