Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Card of the Day - 2013 Bowman Inception : Hyun-Jin Ryu Base Blue Parallel Autograph ( 34 / 75 )

Same player, same picture, different color and numbered.

As seen yesterday I received my first Ryu card in the form of the Inception base card. Today I have the exact same card but in the blue parallel version. I do love me some blue cards and when I had the opportunity to acquire it as seen HERE I wasn't going to pass it up. As with the base card I purchased the redemption card and sent the code in and waited for the actual card to come in. It finally did and as with its base twin I love it and couldn't be happier on picking up yet another Ryu autograph card.

That is two now in hand with a couple more in route sometime in the future. Knock on wood, Topps hasn't let me down yet and hope they never do.


Blu Ryu


34 of only 75

No comments:

Post a Comment