Thursday, January 2, 2014

Trade with Fellow Blogger : Chavez Ravining ( Trade Number 2 )

Completed my second trade with Alex from chavezravining .

I glanced at his want list and sent him over some Kemp cards as seen on his blog entry HERE . I wasn't sure what I was looking for so I searched his inventory and found this great looking Kershaw black parallel from the 2013 Topps Chrome set which I needed so I for sure wanted that one ear marked for me.



34 of 100

I wanted more parallels of the Dodgers but couldn't find any more black and/or blue ones but I did see that he had a X-Fractor of Puig from the same set that he had no issue parting with so that was card two for me.


Still looking for another card to complete the trade and Alex informed me that he had just pulled a refractor parallel from the 2013 Bowman Chrome set of Puig. I had been on the look out for that card since I had acquired the base and blue versions. He said I could have it and with that our second trade was completed. He received some needs and wants and I was able to fill some holes in my collection. A win/win for everyone. Thank you again Alex.



No comments:

Post a Comment