Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Contest # 5 Results - 3 Cards Of Our Singing Pitcher Hyun-Jin Ryu

Another contest has come and gone and this one received the most entries and the most people to date. Thank you all for joining and reading the blog as I enjoy all of yours (the ones that have one). The next contest will run sometime next week after the Dodger Fan Fest as I haven't decided on the autograph I am putting up. Paco or Cey card anyone? But that is for another time. Here are all the entries before I do the randomizing.


Kyle had the most the entries followed closely by Valarauko / Stalking PMS but you can never count out multi winner Jesse or the ever present Chavez Ravining. Glad to see Greg put in more than one entry this time.
= )
Onto the randomizing.


... and after clicking the button 99 times Kyle came out on top. Congrats. DM your address to me and I will get the cards in the mail in the next day or so. 

Once again thank you all for participating and look for the new contest next Monday or Tuesday. Have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment