Saturday, May 16, 2015

Card of the Day - 1999 SP : Adrian Beltre Base Autograph


Well look whose back in the collection?

If you go check my past posts (which I myself did to verify date) I showcased this card back in August of 2013. Over a year and half as passed since then and I can now say I have the card once again but this time I had to pay more for it.

That 2013 copy was supposed to be my one and done for Adrian but Alex of Chavez Ravining ended up with the card when we did a trade last year. It was the one piece of the trade I didn't really want to let go but to make the trade work I had to part with it. At the time I assumed I would be able to pick up another copy within a reasonable amount of time. Yeah, not so much.

Beltre is going to make it to the Hall of Fame and his autograph prices are starting to reflect that. Time and time again I lost out on other copies of this card but after all these months I was able to pick one up at a price I was happy with even though it was twice as much as I spent the 1st time I won this card.

Hopefully I don't do another trade that the other person demands/needs this card in return.
= )

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

4 comments:

  1. Wow, awesome card! I've been wanting a Beltre autograph for the longest time now... He's such a fun player and loves to play the game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a real pain to find one again. When it comes to Beltre it had to be as a Dodger and on card. From my searches this is one of only two Dodger autos I know exist.

      Delete
  2. You'll be getting it back soon enough ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ill have twins after i didnt have a single one for over a year. both will be ear marked for grading
      = )

      Delete