Friday, May 8, 2015

Card of the Day - 2015 Topps Museum : Hyun-Jin Ryu Base Blue Parallel (77/99)


I was determined to make a dent and/or finish off my own personal checklist from this year's Museum release as I knew other releases were on the horizon and I wanted to be done with this as soon as possible. Of course since I am only looking for the blue parallels and they are numbered to 99 this might be easier said than done. Thankfully this one was on the easier side.

While I have bigger names to hunt after (Kershaw, Trout, etc.) Ryu while popular amongst Dodger fans his cardboard value is not that high and for that I am thankfully as I was able to land this blue parallel for some pocket change.

Two bids is all it took to acquire it and for the grand total of $1.25 it was mine. Nothing like a blue parallel as the backdrop of a Dodger player dressed in blue. One down, many more to go.


77
of
99

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment