Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Card of the Day - 2013 Bowman Inception : Corey Seager Base Autograph Gold Parallel (57/99)


Back to my other rainbow project of Dodger super prospect Corey Seager. They are both hard to complete as the Chrome one is all about limited colored non autograph parallels that there are more than 15 to find. This Inception one is "easier" as there are not as many to hunt down BUT they are all autographs though so that makes the cost higher.

The base and the blue are in hand and I was still on the hunt for the other 3 that are "realistic" to acquire. Red, green and this gold one. I basically have given up on hoping these can grade out to gem mint as this brand is notorious for chipping issues and this card is not immune to it. The main thing I want is a nice clear and non streaking autograph which this card has. Book has this valued at $50 which is the same as the blue one I recently acquired but I was able to pick this one up for a couple dollars cheaper than that one.

I am not the biggest fan of gold parallels as the color is not all that attractive to me but wanting to complete rainbow sets requires you to pick up some colors you normally wouldn't. With that said this is another Seager autograph for the collection and that is never a bad thing. Two more to go.


57
of
99

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment