Sunday, May 24, 2015

Card of the Day - 2015 Topps Museum : Clayton Kershaw Base Blue Parallel (73/99)


Chipping away at my wishlist as I was finally able to get my hands on the elusive Kershaw. Hard to get as I didn't want to spend much. Lost out on quite a few copies as the cost was prohibitive to me so I just had to wait it out.

There were a few auctions where this was included in a batch of other card but I didn't need or want those and those auction closing sale price was way more than I was going to spend so those were never really an option. A couple I just plan ignored as shipping was unreasonable. $4? Really? Finally found this one which was coupled with the base version which I have no need for as I don't collect those.  Typical 7 day auction with acceptable shipping cost. Kind of surprised I won the lot as I successfully sniped it at the last minute with a low ball bid. I did not expect to win it but happy that I did.

A great deal for sure and glad that the Kershaw pursuit is over. Only big name (higher expected price) left is Trout and I expect to lock him up soon as the prices have dipped in recent weeks. Once again the base card is available if anyone would like it.


73 of 99


Base which is available for trade

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment