Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Card of the Day - 2006 Allen and Ginter : Robinson Cano Mini Frame Autograph


A Yankee makes a rare appearance on the blog.

I know that Mr. Cano is a Mariner now but if I was to had his autograph (which I wanted to) it would have to be with him in pinstripes. I am sure he will have a decent career in Seattle but to me I will always associate him with New York.

If healthy Robinson will probably join the 3000 hit club and might even make the Hall of Fame. I have seen this card on eBay numerous times but each time something else came up that was more pressing or the end price was too much for me. I even saw it in BGS graded form and wanted in on that but those went for even more. This card happened to be on a BIN auction but there was another copy that was ending in a little over a day on a traditional auction. I put both on my watch list to see which one I could win and when the traditional one reached a higher price than this BIN version I quickly snatched this one up. I always find it funny when a card gets bid up higher than a BIN one that is going for a lower amount.

Card arrived in great condition and I have even put into my BGS pile. Debating if I send it but at the very least it will get the raw review treatment.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment