Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Card of the Day - 2015 Topps Museum : Joc Pederson Archival Autograph (87/299)


I am still trying to catch up to others when it comes to having more than one Joc autograph in their collection and with this one now in the fold I am starting to gain some steam in that project.

While not as limited as the Kershaw (299 vs 99) this Joc autograph has been getting some decent attention on eBay as prices have been anywhere from $27 to $40 ish but just like the Kershaw their was no book value released at the time of "purchase" so once again I had to pursue it with my gut.

This particular card was on a BIN auction and had been on my watch list for a few days as I monitored other copies that were on traditional auctions and as I saw those continue to sell for higher than this one I finally pulled the trigger and hit the button. Once in hand I am kind of disappointed as I know for sure it wont grade out to gem mint as I would have liked to but it still has a chance at mint if I chose to submit it to BGS. Either way I am happy to add another Joc autograph to the collection.


87 / 299

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin



2 comments:

  1. Nice card, he's off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed....but it is a long season. We shall see. I am still more excited to see Seager and Urias moreso

      Delete