Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Card of the Day - 2013 Bowman Inception : Corey Seager Base Autograph Orange Parallel (7/50)


I have two separate rainbow projects for the Dodgers super prospect Corey Seager and even though this one has less cards to acquire it is harder to complete due to the fact that it only involves autographs which are pricier to pick up.

I am so not a fan of the color orange and as a Dodger fan I am sure you know why but wanting the full rainbow means I was after this colored parallel and with a print run of just 50 there just wasn't that many up for sale on the bay. BIN with best offer auctions are my bread and butter when it comes to acquiring these hard gems and this one was no different as my feedback and patience worked in my favor as the seller was kind enough to give me 1st crack at negotiations as he ignored the other offers. Only took a hour or so and we agreed on a price and I had my next card for the project in a few short days.

Like most Inception cards this one suffers from some chipping on the corner. If it can hold a 9 sub grade I still might get an overall gem mint but at worst I think I now own a future mint Seager autograph rookie card. Can't be mad at that.


7 / 50

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment